Friday, March 31, 2006

I Don't Lent Too Well

A quick anecdote: today, around noon, I get a bit hungry. Looking in the fridge, I see a box of Wingnuts that my roommate Teddy hadn't finished the night before. He's already told me that he doesn't want them, so I think "Excellent, convenient lunch." I eat the chicken.

Today, around 2 pm, I realize "Well crap, today's a Friday during Lent." It's not like this was a purposeful "Haha, Catholic Church, sucks for you"; no, this was just me being not so good at Lent.

Completely changing gears... I've decided (almost typed "deicided" which would have been very funny indeed given the previous story) to give the readers of Isoceleria an insight into my ridicuously eclectic musical tastes by posting a "Currently listening to :" section periodically.

Currently listening to: "La Rejouissance" from Music For the Royal Fireworks, GF Handel

1 comment:

Gina said...

I was never very good at lent either.